5 Ways Cosmetic Dentistry Can Improve Your Smile
If you are not happy with your smile, Robert Hendricks with Bright Smile Texas can help. Today’s more advanced technology allows us to help improve your teeth and your confidence with Cosmetic Dentistry. Cosmetic Dentistry includes several procedures from simply whitening your teeth to dental implants, providing you with the smile you have always wanted.
How Cosmetic Dentistry Can Help You
- Teeth Whitening – Many factors can lead to teeth discoloration such as coffee, red wine, and smoking, even with regular brushing and flossing. Whitening your teeth is a fast, simple, and inexpensive way to refresh your smile. We also offer a whitening kit so you can brighten up your smile on your own schedule.
- Dental Bonding – Another simple way to improve the appearance of your teeth is dental bonding. Cracks, chips, and gaps can easily be fixed with this procedure, which uses a tooth-colored resin that is bonded to your teeth to fill in any unwanted flaws. It is then sculpted into a natural looking shape to give it a more realistic look.
- Porcelain Veneers – If you have more extensive problems such as malposition or stained enamel cracks, veneers can help. They are designed to replace your tooth’s enamel. Veneers are made of a hard, thin, tooth-colored material that is bonded to the front of the tooth and will hide any dental imperfections.
- Dental Crowns – Dental crowns are very similar to porcelain veneers, but fix not only cosmetic issues, but functional ones as well. They are made up of the same hard, porcelain shell but fit over your most of the tooth instead of just the front. Both veneers and crowns are made to last, but still need to be maintained through good oral hygiene.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – A common problem that people have with their teeth are cavities. Today’s technology has allowed dentists to be able to fill these cavities with a natural looking filing as opposed to the silver or gold fillings that people have had to get in the past. You can be comfortable knowing that they are unnoticeable, while still maintaining their strength.
Improve Your Smile Today!
Don’t let unsightly teeth keep you from talking, laughing, and smiling. Bright Smile Texas can help give you back your self confidence. Please contact us to set up your consultation or if you need more information about any of the wonderful Cosmetic Dentistry services we provide!